Protecting Other People’s Rights – Terms & conditons
May 13, 2015
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on www.whereismymat.com that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on www.whereismymat.com if we believe that it violates this statement .
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on www.whereismymat.com.